Standards for participation and match funds
- Which donations are eligible to be matched by NewsMatch?
- How much will be matched?
- What are goal-based bonus awards?
- How do I apply for INN membership?
- What is a matching gift?
- Who can participate in NewsMatch?
- How are newsrooms selected to receive partner funds? And what can I do showcase my organization's work?
- Why am I being asked to complete the INN Index to participate in NewsMatch?
- Which newsrooms are eligible for NewsMatch’s national dollar-for-dollar match?
- Can I still participate in NewsMatch if my organization has operating expenses above $1 million? (Yes, you can). What is the benefit for my organization?
- Will you accept anonymous donations for NewsMatch?
- What if my organization is a sub-publication or second property of a larger organization with operating expenses above $1M?
- Are community (or "local") matches eligible to be matched by NewsMatch?
- I don’t have a 501(c)3 designation yet but would like to participate. What can I do?
- Why did NewsMatch decide to change how it would distribute match funds?
- When do I have to be publishing to participate in NewsMatch?