Webinar: How to elevate your campaign copy (2022)
This webinar was recorded in preparation for a prior campaign year. As such, some of the information provided may be out of date.
You’ve probably written dozens, maybe even hundreds, of campaign emails at this point. Maybe you’re stuck in a rut, or find yourself recycling language and formats from years past. So how can you try something new and take your campaign email from eh to great? In this session, Nikki Taylor and Mac Blair walk you through different approaches to writing fundraising appeals and how you can test what’s working and what’s not in order to continuously improve.
Topics we covered
- Redefining your value proposition
- Emphasizing audience value
- Maximizing appeals
- Engaging your readers
- Accessibility best practices
- Webinar: How to Grow Your Audience (2022)
- Webinar: The power of evergreen - how to create content and newsletters that live forever (2022)
- Webinar: How to maximize the 2022 election for your audience and membership goals (2022)
September 28, 2022
Nikki Taylor, Project Coordinator (News Revenue Hub)
Mac Blair, Project Coordinator (News Revenue Hub)